Loan Package Disclosures
When moving forward with a mortgage home loan a loan package will be sent to formally start the process. The loan disclosures need to be reviewed, signed, and returned as soon as possible. Without these signed disclosures we are unable to move forward with your loan.
The loan package disclosures will have two parts. The first part will consist of 25 to 30 loan disclosures that can be e-signed (instructions below). The second part will consist of about 4 to 6 pages that required “wet” signatures. This means you will need to print these documents, sign them, and return them via fax, email, upload, mail, etc.
Below is a quick outline of how to e-sign the documents in your loan package as well as a step-by-step video with more detail. Please call us if you have any questions as we’re here to help.
Step By Step Instructions
- Log into Loan Center
- Your username is your email
- You are instructed to create a password the first time you log in
- In the Message Section, click on the email from your Loan Officer
- eSign Instructions are listed, as well as documents needing your Electronic Signature
- Click eSign button (to the right of your name)
- Confirm Identity with Authorization Code (given to you by your Loan officer) or your Security ?
- Read Disclosures and click “I accept” button
- Click Next
- Review your Documents and Click eSignature points to apply signature
- The eSignature points are highlighted in yellow, and you will click “sign here” to apply your signature
- There are several pages, click Next Page to continue.
- Once all documents have been eSigned, click FINISH.
- Repeat for Co-borrower
- Once complete, and email is sent to your loan officer alerting them you have completed.
- Each borrower will be responsible for providing wet signatures for three additional disclosure forms which will not be available for esigning. These will have to be printed signed and sent back to the loan officer for validation.
- These forms are the BORROWER’S CERTIFICATION & AUTHORIZATION, SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION AUTHORIZATION FOR THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (SSA) TO RELEASE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER (SSN) VERIFICATION and the NOTICE OF RIGHT TO RECEIVE COPY OF WRITTEN APPRAISAL/VALUATION
Leave a Reply